dimanche 1 novembre 2009

Sorry about the lack of updates! I forgot my password! :( ha!

So Hello Again! We are aback in business :)

I think we just pick up from now... i may try to fill you all in on the past stuff...

This week was vacation! And Prescott came to visit!!! which was amazing.

I was on a train, to paris... just yesterday... and there was a man, just sitting in the entryway, reading a book... petting his cat in a bag...
Then I realized the people I was sitting next to... had a dog... its name was pepit... kindof mangey ... but cute :)
I did not even know animals were allowed! but apparently the ARE
The lady next to her... lets call her... the lady who eats... hehe
She started with a sausage sandwich...
followed by an egg
and then another egg
but these were no normal eggs... they were hard boiled... but she didn't peel them before eating them... she would take a bite... eat the egg part and spit out shell... bluck...
then she ate a clementine...
and another clementine!
And then she took out a small bottle of whiskey... which she sipped... until it was finished.
I do believe that was the end... but it was quite amusing!

Otherwise... I was the closest that I could possibly be to the states on monday... it was great to be by the ocean!
Tuesday was my 23 birthday! Which was great! We did some touring of Brest, shopping, and we had a birthday party! Halloween themed of course!!! WE even bobbed for apples!!!

WE went to normandy... rented a car and everything! That was an adventure... driving in France is... interresting~ :) But we saw Omaha beach, it is erey to think about everything that happened there. WE saw the US Cemetary, which is breath taking... it is crazy to think that the French gave us that land! WE ARE FRIENDS! :)

Halloween we were in Paris, we visited the eiffle tower and that was kindof scary, because there were lots of people out and about, all dressed up... being rather rowdy... but... it was amazing still! I am convinced that it is even more beautiful at night!

Over and Out for now!
Love,
Sarah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire